Wtf? Why is friends tab suddenly first? Not that it really matters but its killing my OCD and i didn't see any reason or announcement about it... Also whats with the little star? Please just make the damn bar customisable that would be lovely.
Friends tab move?
Started by Writhe [2248498] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Are we talking about mobile? If so, the star happens when one of the area buttons gets marked as favorite. I believe they get pinned in the order in which they were selected as favorites, but I might be wrong on that part since it's been quite the long, long time since I ordered mine around.
Edit: Just checked, the option to favorite appears when you keep it pressed after tapping it.
Edit: Just checked, the option to favorite appears when you keep it pressed after tapping it.
did I just go back in time 4 years?
Yes. If you didn't get the Time Traveler merit/honor bar, you should post in Bugs & Issues.
Thanks I was just awarded it
Yeah its mobile. Wow neat i had no idea it is vaguely customizable after all. Thanks for the advice I don't know how I didn't stumble across that sooner.