Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(ENDED)

Started by Percival [2011120] on in Fun & Games.

785 replies · 2.51k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 786 / 786 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Percival [2011120]
The winners have been drawn, and the prizes will be distributed shortly.


I'd like to thank everybody for joining in, and a special thanks for the people who wished me well. I like to always be giving rather than receiving, so while my activity will be much lower in the coming months, I'll continue to provide free revives/meds to anybody who needs it whenever I happen to be around (Energy is the one thing I don't need my money to keep using, so, you know.) On a side note, I encourage any of the richer winners to pass on their winnings if they don't really need them. ie: Someone who won a prize equivalent to 10m, that would be a drop in the pond for you, but to a new player, it would be a great help. Anyway, it's all up to you and your generosity, just thought I'd give my two cents before wrapping this up.

Much love to you all, and until next time. Have a good one.

-Percival
420_sm0ker [2288830]
Dude anything will help I need to get my stats up but have no money! I will love you forever my lord! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
AimStrong [2308277]
ENGLISHGOODBYE
ArabicMa'a as-salaama
BengaliBidāẏa
BosnianZdravo!
CantoneseJoigin
CherokeeDonadagohvi
CroatianDoviđenja
CzechSbohem
DanishFarvel
DutchTot ziens
EstonianNägemist!
FinnishNäkemiin
FrenchAu Revoir
GermanAuf Wiedersehen
GreekYasou
HawaiianAloha
HebrewL'hitraot
HindiNamaste
HungarianViszlát!
IcelandicVertu sæll!
IndonesianSampai Jumpa
IrishSlan
ItalianArrivederci
JapaneseSayōnara
KoreanAnnyeong
LatinVale
LatvianUz redzÄ“šanos!
LithuanianAtsiprasau
MandarinZài jiàn
NepaleseNamaste
NorwegianHa det bra
PersianKhodaa haafez
PolishŻegnaj
PortugueseAdeus
PunjabiAlweda
RomanianLa revedere
RussianDo svidaniya
SerbianZdravo!
SlovakDovidenia!
SloveneNasvidenje
SpanishAdios
SwedishAdjö
TamilPoitu varein
ThaiLaa Gòn
TurkishGörüÅŸürüz!
UkrainianDo pobachennia!
UrduKhuda hafiz
VietnameseTạm biệt
WelshHwyl fawr
ZuluHamba kahle
MagnusX [2378069]
Well, as a newcomer I can say you make a right choice, take your brokeng wings and learn to fly... GL and remember to have fun (´ï¼›ω;`)