Yes please! Really need a PI of my own
(ENDED)
Started by Percival [2011120] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 786 / 786 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Ola
Farewell and good luck.
its over, the winner are probably gonna be announced soon, at least i think it is he said monday 22:00 torn time
Boop
Farewell, you will be sorely missed by the community.
The winners have been drawn, and the prizes will be distributed shortly.
I'd like to thank everybody for joining in, and a special thanks for the people who wished me well. I like to always be giving rather than receiving, so while my activity will be much lower in the coming months, I'll continue to provide free revives/meds to anybody who needs it whenever I happen to be around (Energy is the one thing I don't need my money to keep using, so, you know.) On a side note, I encourage any of the richer winners to pass on their winnings if they don't really need them. ie: Someone who won a prize equivalent to 10m, that would be a drop in the pond for you, but to a new player, it would be a great help. Anyway, it's all up to you and your generosity, just thought I'd give my two cents before wrapping this up.
Much love to you all, and until next time. Have a good one.
-Percival
I'd like to thank everybody for joining in, and a special thanks for the people who wished me well. I like to always be giving rather than receiving, so while my activity will be much lower in the coming months, I'll continue to provide free revives/meds to anybody who needs it whenever I happen to be around (Energy is the one thing I don't need my money to keep using, so, you know.) On a side note, I encourage any of the richer winners to pass on their winnings if they don't really need them. ie: Someone who won a prize equivalent to 10m, that would be a drop in the pond for you, but to a new player, it would be a great help. Anyway, it's all up to you and your generosity, just thought I'd give my two cents before wrapping this up.
Much love to you all, and until next time. Have a good one.
-Percival
in!
Thank you Percival!
who won? who won the pi lol
Dude anything will help I need to get my stats up but have no money! I will love you forever my lord! â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸â¤ï¸
cya
i dont know you but still. this is sad
thanks a lot!
Id would appreciate the help thx
| ENGLISH | GOODBYE |
| Arabic | Ma'a as-salaama |
| Bengali | BidÄáºa |
| Bosnian | Zdravo! |
| Cantonese | Joigin |
| Cherokee | Donadagohvi |
| Croatian | Doviđenja |
| Czech | Sbohem |
| Danish | Farvel |
| Dutch | Tot ziens |
| Estonian | Nägemist! |
| Finnish | Näkemiin |
| French | Au Revoir |
| German | Auf Wiedersehen |
| Greek | Yasou |
| Hawaiian | Aloha |
| Hebrew | L'hitraot |
| Hindi | Namaste |
| Hungarian | Viszlát! |
| Icelandic | Vertu sæll! |
| Indonesian | Sampai Jumpa |
| Irish | Slan |
| Italian | Arrivederci |
| Japanese | SayÅnara |
| Korean | Annyeong |
| Latin | Vale |
| Latvian | Uz redzÄ“šanos! |
| Lithuanian | Atsiprasau |
| Mandarin | Zài jiàn |
| Nepalese | Namaste |
| Norwegian | Ha det bra |
| Persian | Khodaa haafez |
| Polish | Żegnaj |
| Portuguese | Adeus |
| Punjabi | Alweda |
| Romanian | La revedere |
| Russian | Do svidaniya |
| Serbian | Zdravo! |
| Slovak | Dovidenia! |
| Slovene | Nasvidenje |
| Spanish | Adios |
| Swedish | Adjö |
| Tamil | Poitu varein |
| Thai | Laa Gòn |
| Turkish | GörüÅŸürüz! |
| Ukrainian | Do pobachennia! |
| Urdu | Khuda hafiz |
| Vietnamese | Tạm biệt |
| Welsh | Hwyl fawr |
| Zulu | Hamba kahle |
probably too late but cya
Thank you!
Damn it im too late
Well, as a newcomer I can say you make a right choice, take your brokeng wings and learn to fly... GL and remember to have fun (´ï¼›ω;`)