.
Grave
Started by Rev [2238331] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 37
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
I’ll be out in 2 days no drama
I just mean the general drama of the forums. Not just related to the DB's.
If you have to say "no karma farming here" that means you're just a karma whore
Grave this useless thread
Grave this useless thread
Sweet
Past 3 days every time I logged in I had a "State of Ermahergency"
This game is getting more ridiculous than Hello Kitty Adventure Island
[image: media.giphy.com]
This game is getting more ridiculous than Hello Kitty Adventure Island
[image: media.giphy.com]
What's wrong with hello kitty adventure island ?
Yikes if I'm a karma whore I'm the cheapest they come. Terrible at it. I have 19 karma and this is my first ever forum post. Lol. Got to step up my game I guess.
The forums are alive with the sound of drama. You just can’t not love a bit of entertainment from time to time.
For those responsible for dropping these waves of DBs on Torns city streets, at 10 DBs now you could have probably annihilated TMB and increased your forum drama output 10 fold by now. ED and his feisty forum sidekick NadBash would have lit these forums up like Blackpool Illuminations had TMB be reduced to ashes with 0 Respect.
You missed a fine opportunity!