Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Rev [2238331] on in General Discussion.

8 replies · 364 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
37
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Kyro [2007441]
If you have to say "no karma farming here" that means you're just a karma whore

Grave this useless thread
Rev [2238331]
Yikes if I'm a karma whore I'm the cheapest they come. Terrible at it. I have 19 karma and this is my first ever forum post. Lol. Got to step up my game I guess.
ChaosReigns [2169241]

The forums are alive with the sound of drama. You just can’t not love a bit of entertainment from time to time.




For those responsible for dropping these waves of DBs on Torns city streets, at 10 DBs now you could have probably annihilated TMB and increased your forum drama output 10 fold by now. ED and his feisty forum sidekick NadBash would have lit these forums up like Blackpool Illuminations had TMB be reduced to ashes with 0 Respect.

You missed a fine opportunity!