We also had some extremely outspoken people in our ‘team’ who continually felt the need to undermine the hierarchy, in fed last time I looked though ;)
Millennials
Started by Yiddles [426457] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I wonder why he’s in fed, tbh. He was such a charming person.
sucks that you did, actually I quite enjoyed it - especially the last round. We didn't give up. We were giving everything we could, but unluckily for us, every team was smashing us (last 10 seconds from 40 tickets to 0).
Was fun. Thanks whoever fought hard.
Was fun. Thanks whoever fought hard.
Twas an enjoyable experience dishing meds out to people.
"FriedSaugage", egads, it hurts
It was good fun! This was my first Elimination and I learnt a lot. Thanks for having me as part of the team :)
Keen for next year!
Keen for next year!