Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Abandoned

Started by Twitter [2309219] on in General Discussion.

36 replies · 1.13k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

One_Classy_Lady [873821]
That's what I did when an ex-partner was deployed for nine months and then was inactive for a year. He came back to just over 2bill as I added to the investment account when I had the money to do it. He was so grateful he said he wanted his own PI as well cause I had an extra one.

Just stay calm, don't divorce as he may come back and then have commitment merits as well.

Edited for typo.
EdwardM1230 [2129534]
No sense in worrying about it man.

If you haven’t already, maybe just let him know that you miss chatting / and hope he’s all good. He could be going through some kinda rough patch - or maybe life is just hectic right now. Either way, I’m sure he’d appreciate the show of support.

Worst case scenario is obviously horrible to consider, but there’s a bunch of other scenarios that would cause someone to go offline for a long while.

So there’s not much point in assuming that.

Hope he’s okay man - and yeah! Invest that money in the bank if you haven’t filled your bank yet - he’d probably appreciate it :P

Make sure to send him a Mail first though, so he doesn’t come online and freak out over his money being gone lol
Twitter [2309219]
Update: He finally got in touch on FB, had forgotten login info when he bought a new computer. Using account recovery feature to regain account currently...

Shit, nobody tell him I sang #nohomo songs for him!
Katyy [1989085]
Sorry if this has been asked and answered already.

If your spouse owns the PI and vault, does anything I put in there go towards his net worth, rather than mine?
Monk [2271278]
This happened to me, but I hadn't known him for as long as you must've.

sillybillysocks, my partner in crime, one day simply just left Torn :[ he came back for about 1 hour, and didn't think to chat me after I'd sadly divorced him.

It made me very sad :(
Tree_Beard [2017199]
I mean, now that (after 3 weeks) i've managed to get my account back - I can assure you, I am me And Stoned is him.. If we were really the same person, i'm 99% sure staff would have picked up on it already.