Hey everyone, very new here can some show me the ropes.
Newbie
Started by Nicole95 [2394099] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Try the "Tutorials & Guides" forum
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=61&b=0&a=0
Where you can find tutorials and guides
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=61&b=0&a=0
Where you can find tutorials and guides
find a newbie faction
PT-Penguins, Natural selection III, or 39th haka (I've been a guest in all of these, so i can recommend them), they will show you the ropes
PT-Penguins, Natural selection III, or 39th haka (I've been a guest in all of these, so i can recommend them), they will show you the ropes
Mentions: Helping
Tell us ur previous 5 accounts, maybe someone remembers you.
Moved to Q&A
No! Not the symbol of Kath'ragat'kkk'sh!
NOOO
I'M MELTIIIIINNNGGG!!!!
NOOO
I'M MELTIIIIINNNGGG!!!!
I knew there was a reason I held on to that.