Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

AREA 51

Started by ihaveabigclock [2263643] on in Attacking.

5 replies · 438 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
ihaveabigclock [2263643]




[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Defends/Losses specialists

******************************************************************
PLAY AREA 51 - ZOMBIE INVASION
******************************************************************
CAMPAIGN
HORDE

SINGLE PLAYER


CO-OP
LEADERSCORE BOARD
CREDITS
EXIT

*************************************************************************


INTERESTED IN BECOMING A ZOMBIE


*************************************************************************


Contact one of the officers to learn how to become part of one of the greatest


defends/losses specialists

Join our Discord: (Click the logo)

[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]

Mentions: AREA 51 · AREA 51 · AREA 51 · AREA 51 · AREA 51 · AREA 51

Mallory [2252817]
This user personally sells to me regularly. He's a great seller that charges me less than I offer normally per loss.

"If you require more than 50 e.g 400 losses (just pm an officer "Ihaveabigclock" 400 defends and we'll will get back to with a discount)"

This quote is what makes or breaks him. He has these prices set to encourage more people to buy into a bulk contract, I believe. I currently have a 500 loss contract with his group, and they are charging me 300k per loss, which is fair play considering that I pay 350k per normally. Perhaps he isn't the best person to go to for singular or small sets of losses, but for the bigger numbers he is a good source to have.

This is just my opinion and review based off of what I have experienced and paid for personally. I hope this was helpful! :D