My bank came out a few days ago, I purchased 3 donator packs and xanax as I always do. I just went to use one of the donator packs and realized there are none in my inventory. What couldve happened? How do I prevent this from happening again?
Donator Pack
Started by Velociraptor [98297] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 50
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
· 14 likes ·
You sent $73,000,000 to Velociraptor with the message: dumbass Thanks for the laugh on a tuesday morning tho - bogie [148747] Admin
· 10 likes ·
26-09-2019 17:14:21 | Velociraptor bought 3x Box of Grenades on realistassasin's bazaar at $25,370,000 each for a total of $76,110,000 We added a big red warning messeage for this too, sorry, there's nothing to be done. - Sharivan [1948134]
· 6 likes ·
You bought box of grenades
Mentioned in this thread
Velociraptor [98297] ×2 realistassasin [1598729] ×2
Just to check, you didn't buy something like grenade packs right. There's a big red warning if you did.
I dont believe so, none in my inventory. Never even heard of them TBH. Im not to worried about it just wanna know what I did so I dont do it again.
Hello, the same thing happened to me, but this time I had the dp for a few days or so then it dissappeared. I know it wasn't a box of grenades due to seeing it in my specials section. Please fix this.
This is going to end in tears
You bought box of grenades
You guys should check the stuff what you buying . Not just make a thread to complain that it disappeared after buying. Torn programming is not that bad.
Check your inventory if you have box of grenade there instead of donator pack.
And posting directly in bug and issues without discussing with faction mates and global chat is not a wise decision. That's what they are for..
Check your inventory if you have box of grenade there instead of donator pack.
And posting directly in bug and issues without discussing with faction mates and global chat is not a wise decision. That's what they are for..
I am thinking it could be consuming multiple DPs with a couple accidental clicks... if he did buy DPs.
In that case check for donator days left .
26-09-2019 17:14:21 | Velociraptor bought 3x Box of Grenades on realistassasin's bazaar at $25,370,000 each for a total of $76,110,000 |
Mentions: realistassasin [1598729] · Velociraptor [98297]
| 26-09-2019 17:14:21 | Velociraptor bought 3x Box of Grenades on realistassasin's bazaar at $25,370,000 each for a total of $76,110,000 |
Mentions: realistassasin [1598729] · Velociraptor [98297]
You sent $73,000,000 to Velociraptor with the message: dumbass
Thanks for the laugh on a tuesday morning tho
I bought 8 Boxes of Grenades too, pls refund me.
I bought 2 Box of Extra strong mints :(
I bought into this...
Aaww so kind x
Okay, sorry to waste everyone's time over my mistake. I really thought I bought 3 Donator packs but again my mistake. Thanks for looking into this for me staff.
I don’t always see eye to eye with Prox but there is no doubt he means well. :)