Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator Pack

Started by Velociraptor [98297] on in Bugs & Issues.

18 replies · 278 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
50
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Velociraptor [98297] ×2 realistassasin [1598729] ×2

Velociraptor [98297]
My bank came out a few days ago, I purchased 3 donator packs and xanax as I always do. I just went to use one of the donator packs and realized there are none in my inventory. What couldve happened? How do I prevent this from happening again?
Velociraptor [98297]
I dont believe so, none in my inventory. Never even heard of them TBH. Im not to worried about it just wanna know what I did so I dont do it again.
KidInTheCorner [2225792]
Hello, the same thing happened to me, but this time I had the dp for a few days or so then it dissappeared. I know it wasn't a box of grenades due to seeing it in my specials section. Please fix this.
Dr_V [2037780]
You guys should check the stuff what you buying . Not just make a thread to complain that it disappeared after buying. Torn programming is not that bad.
Check your inventory if you have box of grenade there instead of donator pack.

And posting directly in bug and issues without discussing with faction mates and global chat is not a wise decision. That's what they are for..
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

You sent $73,000,000 to Velociraptor with the message: dumbass




Thanks for the laugh on a tuesday morning tho
Velociraptor [98297]
Okay, sorry to waste everyone's time over my mistake. I really thought I bought 3 Donator packs but again my mistake. Thanks for looking into this for me staff.