Alright, so, whenever I go to a new page, this certain person's chat always pops up. I also cannot delete it. I've tried. I am also unable to talk with anyone even though I am most definitely connected to the internet. I use Google if that's any help. (sorry, I can't seem to attach images.
Chat boxes
Started by PeregrineFalcon [2390998] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
If you could log out, clear all of your browser's cache, then log back in — see if that helps you?
*Logging out first is a requirement, otherwise something could save between the clearing of cache and you refreshing that you were trying to get rid of in the first place.
*Logging out first is a requirement, otherwise something could save between the clearing of cache and you refreshing that you were trying to get rid of in the first place.
Actually, I dont mean to be rude, but yesterday I spoke to an older player and she said she has been complaining about chatboxes forever.
* Sometimes a random player pops up that you haven't spoken to in a month
* When you sign on on the mobile many chatboxes are green (as if they sent you a new message, but they didn't)
* Sometimes a random player pops up that you haven't spoken to in a month
* When you sign on on the mobile many chatboxes are green (as if they sent you a new message, but they didn't)
Yep, chat boxes work mainly from your local cache. I.e. So, if you read it on your PC, then your mobile won't have marked it as read.
Anything to update me with on this one?
No response, closing report.