Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat boxes

Started by PeregrineFalcon [2390998] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
PeregrineFalcon [2390998]
Alright, so, whenever I go to a new page, this certain person's chat always pops up. I also cannot delete it. I've tried. I am also unable to talk with anyone even though I am most definitely connected to the internet. I use Google if that's any help. (sorry, I can't seem to attach images.
Stewie [1494547]
If you could log out, clear all of your browser's cache, then log back in — see if that helps you?

*Logging out first is a requirement, otherwise something could save between the clearing of cache and you refreshing that you were trying to get rid of in the first place.
Shavedarmpit [2360543]
Actually, I dont mean to be rude, but yesterday I spoke to an older player and she said she has been complaining about chatboxes forever.

* Sometimes a random player pops up that you haven't spoken to in a month
* When you sign on on the mobile many chatboxes are green (as if they sent you a new message, but they didn't)
Stewie [1494547]
Yep, chat boxes work mainly from your local cache. I.e. So, if you read it on your PC, then your mobile won't have marked it as read.