What happeneds if you’re upkeep gets too high? I never pay it because I don’t see why you would need to.
Property upkeep
Started by Phillip7up [1967129] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
When it so high it will minus your happy
The upkeep is owed to Duke. He will eventually make your life miserable.
It’s not a rental property though, I own it, dosnt it only go to duke if it’s leased?
Correct and only if you don't pay before the rental is up.
When you owe around 50mil in upkeep, your base happy will start decreasing
When you owe around 50mil in upkeep, your base happy will start decreasing
I asked the same question. Is there like a limit on how high the upkeep can get before it stops adding on?
No.