Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave please.

Started by CaptainChips [2081741] on in Attacking.

3 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Madarkon [2323550]
Saw this in faction chat. I cant remember who said it though to give them credit.

hold only $7 ...(I think that was the number)....but you should already know how much to have on hand...anyways go into global trade chat and ask for "I need a MP...can someone give me MP so I dont lose all this cash I just got!" Boom you will get mugged...they will get a dollar and you will get your merit. Hope this helps