No longer relevant.
Grave please.
Started by CaptainChips [2081741] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Saw this in faction chat. I cant remember who said it though to give them credit.
hold only $7 ...(I think that was the number)....but you should already know how much to have on hand...anyways go into global trade chat and ask for "I need a MP...can someone give me MP so I dont lose all this cash I just got!" Boom you will get mugged...they will get a dollar and you will get your merit. Hope this helps
hold only $7 ...(I think that was the number)....but you should already know how much to have on hand...anyways go into global trade chat and ask for "I need a MP...can someone give me MP so I dont lose all this cash I just got!" Boom you will get mugged...they will get a dollar and you will get your merit. Hope this helps
pretty sure its 5$ if they dont have any mug merits. thats how i got mine
this thread will help mugg 1$
Mentions: Get mugged for $1