Just a quick note. I had 2 chemos last 18 months. In between i worked 12 hour shifts. I am also an alcohloic luckily never at work just home alone but bad enough. Got a big prob with my son he is selling drugs and wants to kill himself. So i just want to say sorry for anyone I harmed. Torn was the best thing in this time.
Thankyou for having me here. Yippiy aye yeah <3
Sorry for what your going through Kras
Your strong for hanging in there and stronger for facing your problems IRL
Have staff delete this thread so you dont feel any regret, but im sure you'll have the support you deserve from the outlets you use like this one, as well as close friends.
R+
R+ but more importantly take care of yourself. Torn is a great escape from real life and it's the reason I play, but I'm glad you are also focusing on RL. Best of luck with your family and health.
Of this isn't you trolling everyone again, I wish you well. Otherwise, you're a dick. I am assuming it's the first option.
Sorry to hear man, I hope things get better. Anything any of us can do?
I dont care what u think. But i like u old boy.
Hope things improve for you all.
You’re usually enjoyable anyway even if not always easy to understand.
Sorry to hear about your problems Human.
I and many Apexians stand with you.
Even my wife Snot, bless her green slimey skin..
How I miss rubbing up against her in the med bay near gamma 4.
My petty officer Greknash used to have a thing for her...
I did used to find it strange how they both used to take holiday and sick days off at the same tii... Wait a minute....
Hope things get better for you soon! I've had a lot of issues myself recently, and I don't know what I'd have done/what I'd do without my faction mates here on Torn. Best of luck with everything moving forward!
just goes to show, behind the pretty smiles and laughter we see in pictures, and the chatter, are very difficult life challenges for many that we all cope with, or least try to.
Good luck buddy. Try to get off the alcohol if possible.
Good luck and stay strong. Life does have a habit of going all out when it decides to... thank God for the internet and all it’s fruits.
Hang in there, I send lots of good Energies and Positive Vibes
I hope you and your son find some peace. Mental struggles are tough, I can only imagine what you must go through seeing it with your son, especially with all that you are going through.
Keep on living, Keep on walking. Hard times will pass.
Cheers to life! And Torn, of course.
Am I a bad person if I want you to stay?
We love ya, Krast <3
Tough times Kras! Hope you get through this! I really hope you get through this.
Just another reminder that we don't have a single clue what is happening in RL behind every single account in Torn.
Cheers to everyone who is having a tough ride, we will all get through it. Enjoy the ride while we can, its a short and unpredictable journey.