Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sorry

Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.

62 replies · 1.87k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
63
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Krastinov [1542326]
Just a quick note. I had 2 chemos last 18 months. In between i worked 12 hour shifts. I am also an alcohloic luckily never at work just home alone but bad enough. Got a big prob with my son he is selling drugs and wants to kill himself. So i just want to say sorry for anyone I harmed. Torn was the best thing in this time.

Thankyou for having me here. Yippiy aye yeah <3
BaronVonDude [2169790]
Sorry for what your going through Kras

Your strong for hanging in there and stronger for facing your problems IRL

Have staff delete this thread so you dont feel any regret, but im sure you'll have the support you deserve from the outlets you use like this one, as well as close friends.
R+
Migs [2166018]
R+ but more importantly take care of yourself. Torn is a great escape from real life and it's the reason I play, but I'm glad you are also focusing on RL. Best of luck with your family and health.
Oxside [202437]
Sorry to hear about your problems Human.

I and many Apexians stand with you.
Even my wife Snot, bless her green slimey skin..
How I miss rubbing up against her in the med bay near gamma 4.
My petty officer Greknash used to have a thing for her...
I did used to find it strange how they both used to take holiday and sick days off at the same tii... Wait a minute....
selfabuse [1566046]
Hope things get better for you soon! I've had a lot of issues myself recently, and I don't know what I'd have done/what I'd do without my faction mates here on Torn. Best of luck with everything moving forward!
Viracocha [1772040]
just goes to show, behind the pretty smiles and laughter we see in pictures, and the chatter, are very difficult life challenges for many that we all cope with, or least try to.
Raptorr [2237649]
Good luck and stay strong. Life does have a habit of going all out when it decides to... thank God for the internet and all it’s fruits.
-Boogaloo- [2350274]
I hope you and your son find some peace. Mental struggles are tough, I can only imagine what you must go through seeing it with your son, especially with all that you are going through.
VinGoneSane [1908494]
Tough times Kras! Hope you get through this! I really hope you get through this.

Just another reminder that we don't have a single clue what is happening in RL behind every single account in Torn.

Cheers to everyone who is having a tough ride, we will all get through it. Enjoy the ride while we can, its a short and unpredictable journey.