Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Logistics report. Worth it?

Started by _SCOFIELD_ [1441750] on in Company Discussion.

42 replies · 1.64k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

BattleTank97531 [784063] ×1

_SCOFIELD_ [1441750]
Now that we have our first Logistics company to reach 10*, let's see if this special turns out to be a good one or another disappointment.

Enter here what income boosts did you guys get?
Saberwulf [1939283]
I'm not sure if it is a bug or somethimg, but so far I did the same exact income as I did on Sunday;
See report;

I also tried to "Stack" , see if it was possible to have extended time or not;
  • 21/10/2019 6:03:57 PMMonday report: We had a total of 1,135 customers and made a gross income of $95,452,365.
  • 20/10/2019 11:16:16 PMBattleTank97531 has used Logistics Report on the company providing a 7 day productivity boost.
  • 20/10/2019 10:52:56 PMBattleTank97531 has used Logistics Report on the company providing a 7 day productivity boost.
  • 20/10/2019 6:03:52 PMSunday report: We had a total of 1,135 customers and made a gross income of $95,452,365.

Mentions: BattleTank97531 [784063]

Saberwulf [1939283]



I changed nothing.

Plus, my marketer (who is a RL friend of mine) was out for 4 days, and he was 4*.
He logged before announcement and is now 5*
Hawk [2080065]
On the bright side - I just used the "Contraband" special and got 100 gold laptops. Sweet!

For sale now - 7m each. Don't trade, just send money and I'll follow up with you.

Bosanac [387872]
I'm fairly sure you will have to increase your pricing. For example if I top out at 70m a week with 140% efficiency with a LM company and I make a change and get to 150% efficiency the only way I'll see a change is if I increase my prices. I think that it will be the same for the special. If you top out at 95m normally you will probobly have a higher max so maybe increase your prices?
Isca [672082]
I'm thinking it's just a boost to productivity. So if your operating at 150% it's largely ineffective. But if you are at 130 or 140. You'll see an increase.
Marshall [1143380]
let us know for 1 week report after you got the logistics special. its very hard to understand, since nothing value declared on the special.
Hawk [2080065]
Final results from Ched:

Logistics report provides 1% boost for a 9*

and...

"There aren't exactly fixed rates, but it can be around 5% for a 5 star rated company, and around 20% to 25% for 0-1 star company."
-post


So, to answer the original question here, No. The logistics report totally sucks as a 10* special.

1% for a 9 star???
5% for a 5 star???

Mentions: Logistic report boost - Bug check ?

Bandit [2033238]
It is intended for low star companies... As the newspaper article stated. Why anybody would ever use it on a 10* company is beyond me
Marshall [1143380]
at first my hope that the special at least get me +10~25% additional income, so i can just get more advertising on the company..

but ched is breaking my heart.. lol