Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Travel

Started by Leyshon54 [447976] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Nynane [2224800] ×1

Nynane [2224800]
No it was around the time switch I guess.
Yes took 50 min or so.
Figure it was timesavingsnight
But it's an annoying flight time added up
I got 2:11left before I came home so I lostike 2 hours and will not be able to train nor enjoy my xan since I should have slept long time ago. today flying works as normal.

Mentions: Nynane [2224800]

Stewie [1494547]
Oh, DST. That would probably be the reason!

I thought we had fixed these a while back? Perhaps not! I will pass it over to Joe.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
We've fixed it twice a year for four years now :D I'm not sure how this can still be a problem, but I'll pass it along again like usual.