Stuck on zero on my timer and wont let me land!
Travel
Started by Leyshon54 [447976] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 3 likes ·
We've fixed it twice a year for four years now :D I'm not sure how this can still be a problem, but I'll pass it along again like usual. - Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
· 3 likes ·
[image: imgs.xkcd.com]
Mentioned in this thread
Nynane [2224800] ×1
Stück on zero too.. I'm not landing I can't buy my stuff and return.. 😢
Is this still occurring?
No it was around the time switch I guess.
Yes took 50 min or so.
Figure it was timesavingsnight
But it's an annoying flight time added up
I got 2:11left before I came home so I lostike 2 hours and will not be able to train nor enjoy my xan since I should have slept long time ago. today flying works as normal.
Yes took 50 min or so.
Figure it was timesavingsnight
But it's an annoying flight time added up
I got 2:11left before I came home so I lostike 2 hours and will not be able to train nor enjoy my xan since I should have slept long time ago. today flying works as normal.
Mentions: Nynane [2224800]
Oh, DST. That would probably be the reason!
I thought we had fixed these a while back? Perhaps not! I will pass it over to Joe.
I thought we had fixed these a while back? Perhaps not! I will pass it over to Joe.
We've fixed it twice a year for four years now :D I'm not sure how this can still be a problem, but I'll pass it along again like usual.
Hello
Did you experience with the issue for the last month?
Thanks
Did you experience with the issue for the last month?
Thanks
Please answer Nikita's post above.
No response provided, closing report.