Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MODs are useless??!

Started by -Toyboy- [2164391] on in General Discussion.

17 replies · 574 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
47
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

1982214 [1982214]
I saw the thread title Mods are useless and thought to myself, "That's damn right" but when I opened, I was disappointed.
Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer
I thought I was in for another staff bashing Sunday.
But who knows, it's early, there's still time.
Brakier [2095393]
why did they remove such a feature to see the mods attached on the weapons?

to show nothing instead of showing what you have attached, isent that going backwards?

improvement of life quality changes , or what you call it in games. you know. tiny stuff that just remove hassle, like not seeing what you have attached on your weapon when you look in inventory.

we really shouldnt have to bring out the calculator everytime we wanna do stuff on torn.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
Pretty sure at least for now it's for consistency because damage mods are f**ked up in the same way accuracy mods were.