Grave (f**k the torn nerds )
Grave
Started by StopCrying [2226452] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 6 likes ·
Sorry I did not see this sooner, I might have been able to save your karma. Graved.
Dont beg.
Ask your faction mates.
If it's only a game why do you need 500m?
Justify why you need 500M.
.
Hello Blokes. Newbie trying to make his way back into the game. Not here to beg. Need a way to get out of debt. Before you can adjust your current loan of $18,330,000 you must pay the $5,960,027 in fees that are owed using the box below. I Have Got FLOWERS to sell. Most importantly looking to build a community of friends. Thanks
No hate please. Sorry LS45.
Hello Blokes. Newbie trying to make his way back into the game. Not here to beg. Need a way to get out of debt. Before you can adjust your current loan of $18,330,000 you must pay the $5,960,027 in fees that are owed using the box below. I Have Got FLOWERS to sell. Most importantly looking to build a community of friends. Thanks
No hate please. Sorry LS45.
ooh you done goofed. better grave this asap
Came in mad cus I felt like I was being demanded to "Be Nice" in game again.
Pleasantly surprised by another player making a "grave" mistake
have fun
Pleasantly surprised by another player making a "grave" mistake
have fun
You sent $500,000,000 to LS45.
get off your butt and run flowers/plushies
hey thanks for being so nice guys
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=10&t=16125783&b=0&a=0&start=0
hmmm.. I sense some kinda of "multi"-post going on
hmmm.. I sense some kinda of "multi"-post going on
Mentions: Need help
Torn community <333
hey bud a word of advice.
It might be a game, But you will be unable to play because of them bounties.
Grave this before they haunt you
It might be a game, But you will be unable to play because of them bounties.
Grave this before they haunt you
I honestly don’t care, legit just proving my point on the tin community. I don’t get how asking is begging? You go to the shop and ask for something it’s not begging, you ask your friend for somthing, it’s not begging. I just laugh at the Torn forum Warriors and know this is how they spend there days 🙄ðŸ˜
if you go to a shop and ask for something it is legit begging....if you ask a friend it is not begging,
Sorry I did not see this sooner, I might have been able to save your karma. Graved.
If this is for slots little sir then dont bother. You will just spam it all away within moments and be left with nothing.