Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by StopCrying [2226452] on in Graveyard.

21 replies · 249 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Trader3 [2264774]
.
Hello Blokes. Newbie trying to make his way back into the game. Not here to beg. Need a way to get out of debt. Before you can adjust your current loan of $18,330,000 you must pay the $5,960,027 in fees that are owed using the box below. I Have Got FLOWERS to sell. Most importantly looking to build a community of friends. Thanks

No hate please. Sorry LS45.
TornFalcon [2042205]
Came in mad cus I felt like I was being demanded to "Be Nice" in game again.
Pleasantly surprised by another player making a "grave" mistake
have fun
StopCrying [2226452]
I honestly don’t care, legit just proving my point on the tin community. I don’t get how asking is begging? You go to the shop and ask for something it’s not begging, you ask your friend for somthing, it’s not begging. I just laugh at the Torn forum Warriors and know this is how they spend there days 🙄😭
dunmugmeh [538353]
If this is for slots little sir then dont bother. You will just spam it all away within moments and be left with nothing.