Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trick or Trick?

Started by Dead-Dread [1869500] on in General Discussion.

79 replies · 2.61k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
80
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Dead-Dread [1869500]
So I get my basket, excited and ready to fill it to the brim with my blood soaked candy goodies.


But nothing spectacular happens, no trick nor treat entered in.


Anyone else having problems?
Indubitably [2117849]
5 x Bag of Bloody Eyeballs, 4 x Bottle of Beer, 5 x Bottle of Stinky Swamp Punch, 3 x Bottle of Pumpkin Brew, 7 x Can of Damp Valley, 8 x Can of Crocozade, 1 x Can of Munster

welp... this year rewards are about 1/3rd of what they were last year

and now i need to use my energy
Ben- [483696]
I have attacked 12 times and gotten 11 treats so far i think, i am wearing Mike Myers mask and using chainsaw
YOU MUGGED *** AND STOLE $29,338
+1 TREAT
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee
I've got the same mask & Blood Spattered Sickle yet I got 6 treats from 13 attacks.. kinda lame if you ask me. This event has now just become a nice bonus for attacking during the span of the event, I imagine factions will plan chains around it next year and that'll be all that happens. I found last year's kinda fun, there was a little more strategy to it, this year feels kinda boring as you can attack anyone and there's no negative consequences at all. Even joining gives you 10 free candy! Pfftt..
Ben- [483696]
I agree I preferred last years event as it was actually hard to get into the top 250 this years it’ll probably be who spends the most amount of money. Plus there is no tricks which is pretty stupid
DangerousJD [424296]
It's a hit and miss to get treats I got 9 treats with 600 energy. I think I will not waste energy on this event better to use it to train. I wish they never changed it from last year I rather have lost my happy then energy. I equipped my golden broom, witch hat, straight jacket and mask.
Dead-Dread [1869500]
Yee I think I'm gunna be skipping this one. I did want that jigsaw mask.

Managed to get top 250 last year, dont see it happening again :(
Blunt [2076337]
So far, ive averaged 60% treats from my attacks, with max halloween swag.

Attack/hosp/mug all seem to give the same chance at a treat, and targets can be 10 years inactive with shit stats, or active rn giving 4+ respect per hit... doesnt matter.
savit [1899598]
12 treats in 20 hits for me, all with nun mask, and an axe(in 18 of 20).

Didn't copy the item list but got 2 cans(damp, croc), and 2 bottles of 400k alcohol, rest was candy and beer.
WebWitch [484965]
I have got three treats after muggings but where do they show and how do I exchange them? I can't see them anywhere once I leave the attack screen.

Help please. :)