Where can i see my Treats... and where can i change them?
Trick or Trick?
Started by Dead-Dread [1869500] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
- Previous event: 1987's Robocop
- This event: 2014's Robocop
- This event: 2014's Robocop
i can get from 1 player multiply treats (in multiply attacks) or it 1 per player?
I wish it was no attacking like last year... shameful lots tis now
i:
i:
This thread makes me so happy im spending my E at the gym
wooo last upgrade looks like that... Nightmerish
I wonder how much treats you need for that
I wonder how much treats you need for that
750 e used plus refill and i got 10 treats. Mask and chainsaw. Got mostly candy 3 cans of energy drinks. I don't know last year's event since I just joined this year but thats kinda lame in. My eyes...
Yes I got 10 free treats before I started attacking same as Bug, I participated last year if that helps.
i got more or less 40 treats with with 5 fhcs 750e + refil
Last years was a lot better, you went to your basket in your inventory and they had a search under the basket you typed in the username, and random treats came out of that persons basket 1 to 3, but if they had no treats you suffered a lose of happiness, which I never paid attention to never even knew I lost any lol. I think it was 5 energy to dip your hand into another basket can't remember but I got lots of candy then, they also tweaked the search bar on the 2nd day because you could just enter a letter and all the active players names would drop down and most likely they had a basket, they made it where you needed to enter the exact name instead of using letters. You could only trick or treat from someone who participated and bought a basket and who had not been trick or treated from within a time period think it was like every 30 minutes you could take candy away from same person
Has anyone gotten a Basket upgrade yet?
I was about to ask the same thing.
I am at 50 Treats, but no upgrade yet.
I am at 50 Treats, but no upgrade yet.
Pre Dog Tag warmup
I used 700 e, got 16 treats.. welp...
to view your treats, your basket is located on the special tab under items. you can click the checkmark to use to see how many you have, but that doesn't mean it will use them.. a prompt shows up under the basket when you click the check mark if you want to use.
to view your treats, your basket is located on the special tab under items. you can click the checkmark to use to see how many you have, but that doesn't mean it will use them.. a prompt shows up under the basket when you click the check mark if you want to use.
Good work getting a chain organised at such short notice. Glad to see someone is 'winning'.
I did not get 10 free treats, despite being in the top last year and getting the Myers mask. Were we supposed to get free treats? o.o
The 10 free treats were from lasts years basket if you didn't redeem your treats. Last year's basket started with 10 treats.
43 treats! And lots of tears! Woooooooohoooo!
22 attacks, 5 treats. I guess it's all luck
Waste of 1000e so far. Dull and rewards are not worth it.