Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

4b stats

Started by Nightmare [1637448] on in Achievements.

17 replies · 597 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
54
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

Nightmare [1637448]
Not exactly but as close as a lazy person can get without maths.

Total 4,000,000,365

Tanked my happy to 100 for last train in the first gym.

Rank 1364.

This is more about getting close to 4b since I really thought i wouldnt get this close. Wish I would have dropped to 0 happy.
Rum4nyby [1567187]
Congratulations :) Huge milestone for sure

A shame it was so close to perfection yet so far, but it’s still a nice number all things considered :D

Next goal to break top 1k?
Nightmare [1637448]
Hah, nah I'm so far to broke for that. I've been hovering 1350-1430 for 2 years probably, so i would need to spend some big money to accelerate that.
Nightmare [1637448]
100% true, forgot how to rehab and always pay duke back. I should be at least better than the team Straza...im way older than their chars