Not exactly but as close as a lazy person can get without maths.
Total 4,000,000,365
Tanked my happy to 100 for last train in the first gym.
Rank 1364.
This is more about getting close to 4b since I really thought i wouldnt get this close. Wish I would have dropped to 0 happy.
Congratulations :) Huge milestone for sure
A shame it was so close to perfection yet so far, but it’s still a nice number all things considered :D
Next goal to break top 1k?
Hah, nah I'm so far to broke for that. I've been hovering 1350-1430 for 2 years probably, so i would need to spend some big money to accelerate that.
Nice bro congrats few more billion and you will have enough stats to join the honey badgers!
Congrats!
Damn that 365. Its like reminding you thag one year to go to break through top 1k ;D
Congrats father nightmare
pls rehab tho
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor
· #7
Well done sir.
Champion could have zeroed that happy...sigh.
Cause U R n00b that's why.
Congrats!
4b - wow! Well done!
Tis true. If only Sir Embargo was still here...
Bears repeating.
Fact"d.
100% true, forgot how to rehab and always pay duke back. I should be at least better than the team Straza...im way older than their chars
VN op
Both in fed. What a shame
Wow what shame indeed, I actually thought I had garnered some real critics...so much disappoint
finally these idiots are fedded