Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mugging Inactives

Started by SassyMcSlacker [2184227] on in General Discussion.

22 replies · 781 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

SassyMcSlacker [2184227]
Hello Torn, I don't normally make a lot of posts, and I assume once this one is finished I will disappear into the background.

Like many I focused on mugging inactive players and have mugged over 350 million by doing this. This wasn't to avoid making enemies, it was a reliable way to pay for the day-to-day operations of living in torn (PI costs, money to buy plushies, rehab, drugs and the Leslie Tax).

Now that mugging is nerfed, people like me have to look at other ways to stretch our dollar. I am curious what people suggest as the best way of doing this without resorting to paying too much real life money.
FidelCashflow [1993550]
You shouldn't be wasting your e on a mug for less than it costs to replace the energy with cans. Just learn to mug better. This is a huge buff.
CoolguyRuler [2183404]
Who ever said mugging was nerfed?

If anything muggers have gained power.

YOU MUGGED IRIBUYA AND STOLE $4,293,842,911
Pretty OP if you ask me
XD
CoolguyRuler [2183404]
just like DUDE typing fake chat logs is not the same as actually having the conversation


Everything in Torn can be manipulated to some degree.


Also I don't buymug ;)
FidelCashflow [1993550]
And players don't get high level if they waste all their e mugging for a few thousand a hit. The OP is better served training his e so he can mug better targets with more money later.

Besides you don't have to be a buyer to get large mugs. There's plenty of ways to steal from people properly.
Brakier [2095393]
ya im feeling the change to, having mugged, 1.3 bilion from inactives, i miss the time i could mugg 500k best now i found are around 250k and they are few.
Mises [2041947]
definately wish he would supply targets that are even remotely beatable.... I just get ripped up on every mission, impossible atm to finish any that involves attacking
Theory [2190956]
This^

I mugged 150m off of inactives in a week XD

Train up. The bigger your stats are the bigger opponents you can beat,... The bigger the opponent the higher the chance they went offline with cash on hand.