Bump
DONE
Started by Wood [2175573] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 123 / 123 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Boomp
bump
Bump!
Good luck
Cool raffle. Bump.
Hacker voice: I’m in
Bump
Bump
Bum bum bump
Le bump
Bump
I've seen lots of these fun bad boys going around over the last year that I've been a part of Torn. I've waited until I developed the necessary rep and the money to hold my own raffle,
This is a Non-Profit Draw and any possible proceeds would go to my growing new player initiative.
So you wanted to wait until you had a rep and the money to hold your own raffle , which you also say is a non profit draw ?
So why don't you prove it and change things and people only need to send you 1 dollar to enter the drawing ,
instead of 1 xanax per ticket.
it might just be me, but these raffle's in which you have to give an xanax to enter just say SCAM
This is a Non-Profit Draw and any possible proceeds would go to my growing new player initiative.
So you wanted to wait until you had a rep and the money to hold your own raffle , which you also say is a non profit draw ?
So why don't you prove it and change things and people only need to send you 1 dollar to enter the drawing ,
instead of 1 xanax per ticket.
it might just be me, but these raffle's in which you have to give an xanax to enter just say SCAM
Bump
Bumpety bump bump
bizzump
bump
bump
bump
bump