Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DONE

Started by Wood [2175573] on in Fun & Games.

122 replies · 692 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 123 / 123 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Mlkey [1915577]
I've seen lots of these fun bad boys going around over the last year that I've been a part of Torn. I've waited until I developed the necessary rep and the money to hold my own raffle,

This is a Non-Profit Draw and any possible proceeds would go to my growing new player initiative.

So you wanted to wait until you had a rep and the money to hold your own raffle , which you also say is a non profit draw ?

So why don't you prove it and change things and people only need to send you 1 dollar to enter the drawing ,
instead of 1 xanax per ticket.

it might just be me, but these raffle's in which you have to give an xanax to enter just say SCAM