43 replies · 785 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
44
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 32 likes · Knowing Torn we'd probably steal someone else's team name after mugging their players...
snowbeast[2173158]Moderator
· 3 likes · I'm not sure of the name, but I can guaranteewe would all fail the drug tests
So we alll know that Torn City is located in the US, which has inspired me to get into the NFL (Go 49ers!) for the purpose of enjoying more at the bookie.
So I have often thought that if we had our own NFL team, what would it be called.
Tornados came to mind first but i am sure some of you guys have some great ideas:)
What do you think our football team should be called?
as an edit i just wanted to add that i dont like the name Tornados (might be better for the Torn netball team.
Torn Titans sounds alot better (sorry for pinching your name Titan) but you have to admit it sound s pretty good
Oh yes, nice touch, I forgot to add the city part so so far we have
Torn City Tornados Torn City Titans Torn City Stealers Torn City Sodomizers Torn City Muggers
Even though I was enticed down a dark alley way in Torn for a saucy treat during the 15th anniversary (YAY 15 years) I am not really pulling for Sodomizers