Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Networth lists

Started by -Kriller- [687993] on in General Discussion.

17 replies · 603 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Xiphias [187717]
What does "Networth In Wallet" even mean?

Hmm.. how much are the $100 I have in my wallet worth? Could it be $100? Or even $100?

Perhaps average per day per month? Not sure what this is worth knowing though.
Owen [2087327]
I believe it's so you can see how your networth was calculated for that day since reported networth only changes daily
Triplicant [2037705]
A bit more than frogs & snails, but not as much as a puppy dog's tail.

On topic, this is neat! I can't wait for to see the deviousness it can be used for >:D
iribuya [2103695]
It's hidden to public I guess. Same as your banking info. You can view that from yourself, but not others " -- " indicates that.