Anybody know when this was updated?
Seems to list different views for items etc
Today, not even long enough to have the fields populated, and I didn’t see it yesterday.
Yeah definitely in the last couple of hours / hour
I'm sure we will see the announcement on it soon.
"Networth In Wallet"
Money spies about to be obsolete, but also....
Glad I dumped merits into mugging
Sure they will be hidden to the public?
The patch announcement was literally listed 7 minutes ago.
How much are Newts worth?
What does "Networth In Wallet" even mean?
Hmm.. how much are the $100 I have in my wallet worth? Could it be $100? Or even $100?
Perhaps average per day per month? Not sure what this is worth knowing though.
Haha been a long day
No shit ...
Owen [2087327]
· #12 · edited
I believe it's so you can see how your networth was calculated for that day since reported networth only changes daily
A bit more than frogs & snails, but not as much as a puppy dog's tail.
On topic, this is neat! I can't wait for to see the deviousness it can be used for >:D
That makes sense
It's hidden to public I guess. Same as your banking info. You can view that from yourself, but not others " -- " indicates that.
depends on if they get better or not...
Looks like its true.
Untouchable [1360035] Committee
Committee
· #18
It was a suggestion I made :) Its in the patch list