Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DONE

Started by Wood [2175573] on in Fun & Games.

122 replies · 692 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 123 / 123 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Wood [2175573]
Plenty of time to get in on this event! Only 11 tickets handed out so far, free bump tickets continue to be given daily, and a DP and much more are on the way!
Wood [2175573]
Sir, you keep posting on my forum but I don't know you. Would you mind settling in a private correspondence what the issue is, so I can make an attempt to fix something if something went wrong. I think you might have the wrong person.
Wood [2175573]
I was considering moving the raffle up to november 28th. What does everyone think of that? Let me know if you bump after this point.
Wood [2175573]
I can't figure out how to add a poll so just thumbs up or thumbs down this message here for whether or not I should move the day sooner.