Plenty of time to get in on this event! Only 11 tickets handed out so far, free bump tickets continue to be given daily, and a DP and much more are on the way!
DONE
Started by Wood [2175573] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 123 / 123 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
bump
bump
Scam artist
Sir, you keep posting on my forum but I don't know you. Would you mind settling in a private correspondence what the issue is, so I can make an attempt to fix something if something went wrong. I think you might have the wrong person.
Bump
R+
bump. ??
bump!
Nah got the screen shots. You know who you are.
SCAM ALERT DO NOT FALL FOR THIS USERS TRICKS.
SCAM ALERT DO NOT FALL FOR THIS USERS TRICKS.
I was considering moving the raffle up to november 28th. What does everyone think of that? Let me know if you bump after this point.
bump
(new date is good)
(new date is good)
Scam
bump
Alright, that’s one more for a new date. I might add a poll.
bump
Guys hmu for screen shots of this dude's lies.
I can't figure out how to add a poll so just thumbs up or thumbs down this message here for whether or not I should move the day sooner.
Bump
You need to edit your original post. I don't think you can make a poll in a comment