Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OTHER GAMES?

Started by liamologist [2420264] on in Gaming.

8 replies · 127 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

liamologist [2420264]
Anybody can recommend me some other RPG games similar to TORNCITY? It is getting way too boring to just grind and grind after weeks. I have played games like A DARK ROOM or DUNGEON SURVIVOR I/II. If anyone is fancy of playing these games. Their very fun and if you like to play Torn I bet you will like them.
Spicy_Onta [2304632]
Of course if you're just grinding and grinding it would be boring, who wouldn't be? Torn is based on social interactions, you need to find a good, active, and fun faction to enjoy the game
MadHatter [486416]
I used to play the hell out of KoL. Really funny game, but it just didn't have the same long-term appeal as Torn.

Have you played West of Loathing? I've had it installed since it released, but I keep forgetting about it.
Saksham_Mishra [2449983]
Hmmmmmm.....,I have heard a lot about "a dark room" game but never knew what it was all about , could someone explain a bit about it's story??
I would really appreciate it.