Anybody can recommend me some other RPG games similar to TORNCITY? It is getting way too boring to just grind and grind after weeks. I have played games like A DARK ROOM or DUNGEON SURVIVOR I/II. If anyone is fancy of playing these games. Their very fun and if you like to play Torn I bet you will like them.
OTHER GAMES?
Started by liamologist [2420264] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Silverado37 [2303289]
· 3 likes ·
Try kingdom of loathing is funny RPG text-based browser game just like torn but with a medieval look
Try kingdom of loathing is funny RPG text-based browser game just like torn but with a medieval look
Have you tried playing candy box 2? Its pretty similar to A dark room
Of course if you're just grinding and grinding it would be boring, who wouldn't be? Torn is based on social interactions, you need to find a good, active, and fun faction to enjoy the game
I used to play the hell out of KoL. Really funny game, but it just didn't have the same long-term appeal as Torn.
Have you played West of Loathing? I've had it installed since it released, but I keep forgetting about it.
Have you played West of Loathing? I've had it installed since it released, but I keep forgetting about it.
Godville and neopets remind me so much of torn.
Hmmmmmm.....,I have heard a lot about "a dark room" game but never knew what it was all about , could someone explain a bit about it's story??
I would really appreciate it.
I would really appreciate it.
Hacker Forever is a great hacker MMORPG. It used to be more popular back in the day but most players are inactive
It's still updated.