Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crashing Statistic?

Started by Xzaii [2424248] on in Racing.

41 replies · 731 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

CreatorX [2234054]
A bit off topic, but safety upgrades only reduces your hospital time if you crash. It doesn't affect the chance of you crashing while racing

Since you can easily get revived or med out of hospital, safety is considered to be a useless upgrade
Phool [2176935]
I've crashed eleven times this year - so about once a month it seems. Being in a mechanic shop I barely notice it. =)
MrClapYoCheeks [2218714]
You have crashed your Sierra Cosworth on the Hammerhead race! The upgrades Stainless Steel 4-1 Manifold, Competition Racing Camshaft and Front Diffuser were lost.

One more. No biggie =P
x86 [2378786]
crash 2 times in 3 days. the game start to fck me in racing, guess I will have no points when get into class A
Moonshot [2420349]
You're damn lucky. I just started about 5 races, and I crashed on the 6th. I lost my upgrades too due to the crash. I guess, I was born not to be a racer lol. IDK