I crashed in E and received the merit. Anyone know how often this happens?
About this thread
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 42
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- MrBubbles [2166931]
· 1 likes ·
Done 630 races chasing merits and still haven’t crashed. Anyone know how to CAUSE a crash? Or at least stack the odds? Or is there literally nothing you can do to increase the chances? Any help would be appreciated. *for …
Getting the merit is a one time event.
Crashes happen maybe in 1 out of 100 races. For me at least it's very rare.
maxed out safety on my docks grinder still nets me a crash every 40 races or so, maybe i'm unlucky?
I've had a combined 1,198 races (3 cars total) and two crashes total.
Maybe I'm just lucky
Maybe I'm just lucky
297 races, 1 crash. And it was right after the merit came out.
Mentions: Upgrade help
A bit off topic, but safety upgrades only reduces your hospital time if you crash. It doesn't affect the chance of you crashing while racing
Since you can easily get revived or med out of hospital, safety is considered to be a useless upgrade
Since you can easily get revived or med out of hospital, safety is considered to be a useless upgrade
On topic...I crashed my car within the first 30 races. Twice.
I've crashed eleven times this year - so about once a month it seems. Being in a mechanic shop I barely notice it. =)
Talk about working in the right company lol
Out of 1,113 races I've crashed 4 times. Once before the crash merit, once after, then twice in 2 days.
20 odd thousand races and it happens now and then. Dont sweat it.
Psh idk. Doesnt seem so rare to me. 4 times in the past 5 weeks for me. And once before that.
Out of 636 races total.
Out of 636 races total.
You have crashed your Sierra Cosworth on the Hammerhead race! The upgrades Stainless Steel 4-1 Manifold, Competition Racing Camshaft and Front Diffuser were lost.
One more. No biggie =P
One more. No biggie =P
I have managed to crash two times in a row. Happened to me in class E.
crash 2 times in 3 days. the game start to fck me in racing, guess I will have no points when get into class A
You're damn lucky. I just started about 5 races, and I crashed on the 6th. I lost my upgrades too due to the crash. I guess, I was born not to be a racer lol. IDK
I crash about once a month ( i do about 200 races a month)