Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by SETHF2P [2413210] on in Graveyard.

55 replies · 1.54k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
56
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Baldr [1847600] ×1 Sildenafil [2425714] ×1

SETHF2P [2413210]
Qualifications for writing this :

I have held co-leader or important leadership positions in top guilds in other games , I have even reached the global rankings in other games as well. ( From top 3 to top 100 globally ; achieved it all respectively )

I am not here to brag about my achievements , I am just using my previous game experience as well as "korean/asian" natural game sense to support the basis for this guide .

Reason(s) for writing this :

I have noticed that there are a lot of great guides in this forum . However ; if we look at it from a new player's perspective , you will probably realise that not every player will be able to absorb long amounts of information at once.
Some players work best by playing the game.

The first 14 days is the best advantage a new player should utilise fully. I myself regret not making the best out of my 14 days.

This game is so simple , yet so complex at the same time. You need to read to play the game effectively . You need to play the game to apply what you have learnt in the game as well.

Every new player is expected to reach level 15 quickly as this is where they can make big amounts of money yet the steps to exactly progress through their torn life for the first 14 days is not really listed clearly. Hence I am here to guide you on how to survive the first 14 days of your torn life.

In order to not make everything sound so mundane and boring , I will be writing this in a way that is easier to click with ( please pardon me if the way I type is offensive ; do kindly take it with a pinch of salt )

For players who HATE reading LONG guides , and want to play the game yet need some pointers in the right direction, this guide is for YOU