Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Silly question

Started by Monday [2402913] on in General Discussion.

48 replies · 770 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Monday [2402913]
If you had a billion to burn what would you spend it on in Torn?


I sank all my money in stocks so Im effectively cash poor for a long while. I wish I had money to burn. Its gonna be a long time before I recoup from my financial shift, a few months or so I believe.


To be honest I’ll probably be doodling even after I have billions under my belt.
Monday [2402913]
I private island for a poor noob so he doesn’t have to rent,

or you could buy a bunch of one stock while its low then sell high. I dunno.
Roxy [2308983]
spend all my money on dirty bombs and write multiple episodes where me and my rich friends would drop it on big factions.
Monday [2402913]
Now this right here is a good idea.

Just as a noob approaching billionaire status im wondering aside from forums what really galvanizes people?