48 replies · 770 views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Monday[2402913]
· 13 likes · If you bountied me with a spare billion that would be a compliment I suppose.
Thrie[148961]Moderator
· 9 likes · He would just lose it all.
HavokGDI[133687]Moderator
· 8 likes · 1 Billion is not even close to enough money to buy the stuff I want in this game. *stares longingly at a gold ak*
If you had a billion to burn what would you spend it on in Torn?
I sank all my money in stocks so Im effectively cash poor for a long while. I wish I had money to burn. Its gonna be a long time before I recoup from my financial shift, a few months or so I believe.
To be honest I’ll probably be doodling even after I have billions under my belt.