106 replies · 543 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:107 / 107 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
107
Discussion span
→
Authority score
12 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Phil-I-P[2035498]
· 8 likes · I'm glad that I came across this today. 5 weeks of campaigning and I still hadn't made up my mind. So, let's go see how some random guy on an online game wants me to vote.
Viracocha[1772040]
· 7 likes · voting labour is to vote for communism
Nurse-Alice[2063553]
· 7 likes · You are aware that Corbin is a terrorist supporting scumbucket aren't you? He also refuses to uphold the DEMOCRATIC VOTE of the UK and ensure Brexit happens.
Because, despite all those people you've killed, old ladies you've mugged, small businesses you've robbed and burned down, despite the noobs you scammed and fules you insulted and bountied half to death, you're not a complete ****.
But when not playing Torn, there is a real world out there and in a democracy, we are entitled to have a say.
Our govts are supposed to reflect the will, the interests and the needs of their people.
In the UK today, take the trouble to back your vote choice with knowledge/ accurate information. Who is going to help you and the country most?
They are going to be around for the next 5 years, or more. Do some personal research - there are a lot of lies swirling around out there - a lot of disinformation to try to influence your vote which might be against your best interests.
I'm glad that I came across this today. 5 weeks of campaigning and I still hadn't made up my mind. So, let's go see how some random guy on an online game wants me to vote.
Exit polls (which have been pretty accurate in previous years) are showing a Tory majority by a fair amount. 326 seats are what is needed for a UK majority, and the Tories are predicted 368 seats. Corbyn is the wrong leader for the opposition, and if this is around the real result, he should resign in the morning.
As an abstract concept, communism isn't a terrible idea. In practice, it doesn't work. It's too easily corruptible.
I think it's disingenuous to say the political idea of communism is the reason for 100m deaths. I'm sure people like Pol Pot, Stalin, Lenin etc. were just horrible shits and would have committed genocide on a massive scale no matter their political leanings.
Corben lied about watching the queens speech. A blayent lie, same as all his promises of free money. The labour party is better off without him. He is nothing but a union plant. Utter f**k wit...
Looks like Sky News is reporting most winners were conservative. Britain survives another election. Try not to lose your national identity this time. Even though conservative isn't much better on the mass migration that's destroying the UK and the EU.