It hard for new members to get ahead why help members 20 and below out seems like when give things away. It’s gone a newbie hears of it. Just give them a little boost now an then. Thank you
Help
Started by Medaid [2391617] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Runalf [2047589]
· 19 likes ·
[image: media.giphy.com] - DedeSiregar [2430598]
· 1 likes ·
Well it is a waste of energy if you ask me. If people don't learn how to trade and having income without wasting energy, should they do slutting any time they need money? Is that your idea in teaching new …
What
A lot of us got to where we are today through a lot of work and grinding. We didn't get there by whining and begging like little bitches.
Lol dude you don't need much if you are under lvl 15. Life is easy when u are small. Buy beers, sell for 900. You get 90k. Use the money to buy big box of chocolates that some people will sell for 3200 or less whenever they need quick cash in item market. Resell for 3500. Do it over n over until you have more money to buy more expensive things like empty blood bag that goes for 17k and sell them for 18900. Do it over and over to slowly buy better weapons so u never have cash with you. Trust me, doing all those can give you 200k a day beside the steady income from buying beers. Attack the guys in baldr list to get lvl 15 as fast as possible. Don't mug or hospitalize, just leave on street. If you find people you can beat and give you morethan 2.3 exp per attack in baldr list, put them on yourown list. So it will be easier to find them and attack them over n over. Search cash in theater or sell coppy for extra lunch money. If you get attack well stay chill no need to ask for a revive, buy a revive, or wasting your money on medical kits. Use the hosp time to trade your valuable items if you have one with trustworthy traders. Get mugged? Ignore and move on instead bashing your head to the wall by putting people in bounties or even whine about it. Be there during chain time for your faction for free xanax and do the chain by attacking the ppl on your list ir baldr list n leave the opponents on the street for exp. Join the rewarding fun and games threads to test your luck. Join rewarding christmas events by duke.
Whatever you do, don't beat yourself up because you don't have what older players have or be as strong as them. They have played the game for a year or more
I am too a new player. I too set alarm and tear myself apart to buy things I want. Ffs, I miss my sleeping time already. But if I don't do it, how else I will achieve my goal? No body cares with what my goals are. Imo if we can't be self sufficient, then what is the point of playing?
Whatever you do, don't beat yourself up because you don't have what older players have or be as strong as them. They have played the game for a year or more
I am too a new player. I too set alarm and tear myself apart to buy things I want. Ffs, I miss my sleeping time already. But if I don't do it, how else I will achieve my goal? No body cares with what my goals are. Imo if we can't be self sufficient, then what is the point of playing?
Alright pro chill yer tits.
The reason why noob noobs aren't often chosen in giveaways mate is because they could easily be multi's. If a newbies gonna be chosen, for me personally, they gotta have subscription.
But like someone else stated; the majority of older players weren't able to get high amounts of things gifted to them by generous things as such in the forums, begging used to get you banned to oblivion, now it seems as though it's rewarded.
The reason why noob noobs aren't often chosen in giveaways mate is because they could easily be multi's. If a newbies gonna be chosen, for me personally, they gotta have subscription.
But like someone else stated; the majority of older players weren't able to get high amounts of things gifted to them by generous things as such in the forums, begging used to get you banned to oblivion, now it seems as though it's rewarded.
I am not a pro. I am just a new player. Those are the advices that I wish I learned from first day I played. Most guide only teach you only about beer and slutting. It doesn't enough. I did wish someone taught me about simple trading far before that. I would be level 15 faster.
I didnt get much from fun and forum. Only get once. But worth a shot no?
I didnt get much from fun and forum. Only get once. But worth a shot no?
attack me and lose 150k
Slutting isn't enough? :o you could get 1600-ish E a day with xanax and refill, that's 64 hits...
300K X 64 = 19,200,00 per day... 134.4m per week... Back in the day people used to be slutting their E for tens of thousands, not hundreds... Noobs expect to make billions over a night, unless you get lucky gambling, it doesn't work.
300K X 64 = 19,200,00 per day... 134.4m per week... Back in the day people used to be slutting their E for tens of thousands, not hundreds... Noobs expect to make billions over a night, unless you get lucky gambling, it doesn't work.
Well it is a waste of energy if you ask me. If people don't learn how to trade and having income without wasting energy, should they do slutting any time they need money? Is that your idea in teaching new players?
Well it depends on your activity, available funds and so many more factors... For me personally; I have money, and I am very active (when I am playing), so slutting is a waste of energy for me. However; if I wasn't active, and I had little funds, slutting isn't so much a waste of E.
End game is down to the individual on Torn, you have infinite E, why couldn't you waste a few months gaining money for E to better your future?
Not to mention slutting is SO much easier and requires very little effort for a nice passive income...
Could make 5B in one year? Not bad at all if you were burnt out and broke, IMO. :)
End game is down to the individual on Torn, you have infinite E, why couldn't you waste a few months gaining money for E to better your future?
Not to mention slutting is SO much easier and requires very little effort for a nice passive income...
Could make 5B in one year? Not bad at all if you were burnt out and broke, IMO. :)
Sounds like teaching the kids to poop in diapers because it is easier than spend time to teach them how to use toilet properly. Good for you if you wanna play simply by selling lose. Whatever float your boat I guess. Enjoy <3
Sure mate, if that's what you got from that then you're far from being taught how to use the toilet properly.
GL
GL
I seriously think that OP's sentence went through about 15 layers of google translate
I need somebody
Slut when below lvl 15, use extra income to buy xanax and hit and leave people from baldrs guide. Save extra money you get lvl 15 rent a pi with airstrip if possible buy a suitcase.
Advice for trading, doesnt exist value of items changes. Only way is to check the market over time aswell and look at current mkv of an item
Advice for trading, doesnt exist value of items changes. Only way is to check the market over time aswell and look at current mkv of an item
Everybody starts the game with nothing. Go read guides and you'll find it much easier.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=61&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=61&b=0&a=0
Waaaahhhhh I dunno how to level 15 and fly
If you need help being an outcast this is a great way to start.
I want to thank you for Christmas Town