Mentions: (S) TGP BB, (S) WSSB BB, Bounty slots
Free API driven price list-Updated- deleted
Started by Grif [882958] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
thats dope, cheers for letting me know DKK
Awesome sheet R+
Can you make a google sheet trade calculator too?
So based on what is put in trade copy paste that to google sheets and let it calculate the total value of the trade.
Can you make a google sheet trade calculator too?
So based on what is put in trade copy paste that to google sheets and let it calculate the total value of the trade.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gkFXKz2w5hZfCdoEfzWSIUg1raoVRyBvqXw8MTgzdfA/edit#gid=2107089275
thats the one i made with your spreadsheet, but is it possible the average market value of items doesn't update for some reason? :3
thats the one i made with your spreadsheet, but is it possible the average market value of items doesn't update for some reason? :3
i should mention that someone brought up to me, that you can save a copy and find peoples api key
i should mention this option
https://gyazo.com/dfad90183952744fb5b6a6e38284673a
if you select to not allow copies, it means they cannot save a copy of your data
i should mention this option
https://gyazo.com/dfad90183952744fb5b6a6e38284673a
if you select to not allow copies, it means they cannot save a copy of your data
some items dont have an average market value as they are not sold often enough, in that case, youd be best mannually adding them
Thanks Grif :)
Thanks :)
I can't put my api
You have to first make a copy of the spreadsheet.
I'm assuming the update changed something that I need to fix?
Fitzys Price Sheet
Here's the price sheet I made, although I'm having a problem that whenever I go off my computer the the images and prices stop working, and I have to then go back into the spreadsheet and go to the publish setting and then it seems to work again...
Any solutions for this?
Besides that it's a great spreadsheet, and I'll definitely be leaving a nice tip if my trading takes off
Here's the price sheet I made, although I'm having a problem that whenever I go off my computer the the images and prices stop working, and I have to then go back into the spreadsheet and go to the publish setting and then it seems to work again...
Any solutions for this?
Besides that it's a great spreadsheet, and I'll definitely be leaving a nice tip if my trading takes off
While I do think this is a great alternative to my (and others) spreadsheets, it isn't good for my business xD
Besides a not too nice looking layout, there is a big problem: api key security.
Just hiding the sheet and making it view only is not enough (don't believe me? give me link to one that is protected and I will give you the key, if it yours). There are ways to bypass this, but it might give other problems or a lot more work to set it up.
Besides a not too nice looking layout, there is a big problem: api key security.
Just hiding the sheet and making it view only is not enough (don't believe me? give me link to one that is protected and I will give you the key, if it yours). There are ways to bypass this, but it might give other problems or a lot more work to set it up.
I don't do any business in game and I definitely don't sell my code, so gonna ignore the first bit.
But Yup, API security is definitely an issue the way this one is implemented. That's why in the Spreadsheets that are shared with others, you should never put the code using Spreadsheet as the container. Instead write a standalone script and connect it to Spreadsheet using
and include the API in code.
Other than that the only problem I have with it is the use of "importJSON" function. I mean getting JSON to sheet manually by using this library is so easy and way more customisable.
But Yup, API security is definitely an issue the way this one is implemented. That's why in the Spreadsheets that are shared with others, you should never put the code using Spreadsheet as the container. Instead write a standalone script and connect it to Spreadsheet using
SpreadsheetApp.openById("xxxx");
and include the API in code.
Other than that the only problem I have with it is the use of "importJSON" function. I mean getting JSON to sheet manually by using this library is so easy and way more customisable.
In this case, that is not the solution, because a big part of the configuration will always be in the spreadsheet itself. It will solve the api key, if done properly, but there is an easier way to do it.
But lets be honest here, I'm not telling this to get it fixed but to warn the users that there is a huge security flaw. Yes, only people who know quite a bit of spreadsheets will find it, but I'd say that even 1 random person (=me) is enough to call it a problem.
But lets be honest here, I'm not telling this to get it fixed but to warn the users that there is a huge security flaw. Yes, only people who know quite a bit of spreadsheets will find it, but I'd say that even 1 random person (=me) is enough to call it a problem.
The API call isn't working for me, keeps loading an error
This is because the api is down. It will fix itself.
Yep figured that out later. Works great now
I need help setting it up can't figure it out
make a copy