Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2020 goals

Started by Riot [974353] on in General Discussion.

85 replies · 1.21k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 86 / 86 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Sulsay [2173590] Tester
- Finish crime merits
- Have 2B in the bank
- Attain all racing merits
- Have 100 arsonwarehouse.com subscribers
Jesus [2013634]
Nice honour bar, entering 2020 in style with a $1b donation to church

Need more people like this, smh
Riot [974353]
I assume you’ve heard it all before but... you know you could reach that goal quicker with recreational drug abuse right? xD
TheWizeguy [1626916]
hahaha I certainly have XD theres a certain appeal to knowing when someone sees my low drug use they have to roll the dice on whether or not they can beat me XD they do usually but every once in a while I win a random fight and the pm's I get are hilarious. The Lulz are worth every penny I spent on the SSL membership.
Andyman [471591]
I just realized I'm doxing myself here by copy-pasting what I put on the Torn FB page.

- 10,000 karma
- Own the most 7.62mm special ammo in the game and see if 10,001 of a particular ammo type is possible.
- Buy a Gold Plated AK47 from UAE
- 65 weapons to 100% experience
- Lead a PA
- Loot an MG3
- Locate and take a selfie with the real life person who portrays Duke