Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Now its gone

Started by Stormcast [773244] on in General Discussion.

32 replies · 849 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Stormcast [773244]
Now Christmas town is gone I kinda feel...Well you know its like when you take down your Christmas decorations and the room looks big and empty.

The question is now what to do to fill the void?
Janick [2199727]
I know what you mean.
They say that being generous and giving to others help raise morale..

Of what i heard, there is soo many players of level 51 in between the age of 394 and 397 days that needs help right now.
Maybe that's what you need ?
buzzard [2070555]
I was just getting good at finding my way back to the main street after being sent to God awful places by the damn penguin. I did spend all my Christmas bucks and used up my keys. Before we know it, we'll be looking for eggs!
Batman [984129]
Most fun I had in CT was standing by the hole in the fence in the loot map and telling people Santa was on the other side of the fence