Now Christmas town is gone I kinda feel...Well you know its like when you take down your Christmas decorations and the room looks big and empty.
The question is now what to do to fill the void?
I know what you mean.
They say that being generous and giving to others help raise morale..
Of what i heard, there is soo many players of level 51 in between the age of 394 and 397 days that needs help right now.
Maybe that's what you need ?
Win another Bugatti from URT :P
The community will quickly find something else to complain about.
I still had 3 tickets left. Could’ve bought some pixie sticks....
I'm all for complaining about DUDE not changing her name to dudette.
I found 2 silverbkeys and a bronze key yesterday but couldnt find any silver chests
The thing I do best, masturbate.
Now I can travel again.
Get back to flying! Those 80 days worth of flying I have left before the Globetrotter honor bar aren't going to fly themselves...
[image: media.giphy.com]
I'm 1 honor behind Storm on the all time awards HoF list. Just shameful
[image: i.imgur.com]
Need access to casino with laptop feature to entertain us during flights!
I was just getting good at finding my way back to the main street after being sent to God awful places by the damn penguin. I did spend all my Christmas bucks and used up my keys. Before we know it, we'll be looking for eggs!
you was getting them for 3 tickets a pop? they were charging me 4!!
Next week is awareness week. You will find many cityfinds. Kind of like a afterparty for CT
I wasn't aware that was coming up
If CT was keeping you going, were you really going at all? :)
... I didn't even notice it was gone. I don't think I ever played it
CT had a lot of people going around in circles....
Most fun I had in CT was standing by the hole in the fence in the loot map and telling people Santa was on the other side of the fence