I own a PI and I was wondering how much upkeep can I stack till I get attacked by duke for whatever reason lol?
Upkeep
Started by CosB [2214595] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- No_yolo_plz [1889385]
· 2 likes ·
I think it was 10% at 50mil?, Then it's linear ratio like 20% at 100mil,etc.
Duke will never attack you because of upkeep. All that will happen is that your max happy will decrease the more upkeep you accumulate and dont pay.
Duke only attacks over unpaid upkeep on rentals, because unpaid rental upkeep turns into debt to Duke.
If you own the property, only your own happiness suffers.
If you own the property, only your own happiness suffers.
Anyone knows how much upkeep to lower how much happiness?
I think it was 10% at 50mil?, Then it's linear ratio like 20% at 100mil,etc.
Nice thx, and it lowers maximum happiness, right?
I let mine get to over 100mill, then it started effecting my happy, which is when I paid it.
Yeah it lowers max happy
So is it possible to get to 0 max happy lol
I would assume so lol, if you dont pay upkeep it's just gonna carry on reducing over time xD
Sounds pretty dope, does it get reflected when other people view my property?
No I dont think it would, as when viewing your property it just states the overall max happiness due to upgrades and hired staff...
Wouldnt mind someone stating otherwise If they have experienced that before?
Wouldnt mind someone stating otherwise If they have experienced that before?
:<